How To Clean Your SOVA Night Guard
It is important to clean your night guard regularly to reduce the likelihood of plaque and bacteria build up. Follow the listed advice to improve the longevity of your teeth grinding guard.
How To Clean Your SOVA Night Guard:
- Clean your night guard using a non-whitening toothpaste or mild soap
- You can also soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide for no more than 10 minutes
- Do not use denture tablets, dish soap, or mouthwash
- Avoid products containing alcohol or harsh cleansers
- Do not wash your SOVA Night Guard in the dishwasher or expose it to extreme heat
- Carefully rinse and dry before storing your guard at room temperature
- Ensure your night guard is stored in an aerated case to reduce the likelihood of bacteria build up
- Consider purchasing a case to keep it safe, clean, and out of reach from your pets
For Storage In Hot Weather Climates:
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- If the night guard is going to be exposed to a hot environment, try storing your night guard in water using a plastic water tight container. The water acts as an insulator against the heat.